Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Con

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:33 am

Game name: William2173
Capital’s Coordinates: -118 -121

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in? I played a couple rounds ago, then stopped. I was who I am now.

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? I saw u next to me, and u looked powerful, good allaince

3. What is your travian experience? I had, in previous rounds, about 3 villages, plus a mighty army.

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? I plan on playing for a LONG time, and I usually come on daily

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? I usually start of defensive till my economy and stuff is good, then I go on a rampage.

6. What is your army size? I got no army, I'm starting, but I'm a good strategist, and I develop fast.

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? No.

8. Do you use gold? Yes, I usually use it on instant- build.

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet? Aiee, forgot, as I said, I am defensive, and trebuchet isn't defensive.

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders? Aiee, forgot, as I said, I am defensive,

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? I would like to have a massive force to destroy every1

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? Aiee, forgot, as I said, I am defensive,

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? It would mean destroying everything in my path, and it would mean nice people to help me.

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? I'm not in an allaince currently.

Please complete in its entirety. Thanks.
•Abie•
Back to top Go down
sean13
sean13

Number of posts : 84
First Name : Sean
In Game Name : sean13
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 am

Population of 18, army of 0.
I'm not sure I'll ever understand why some people bother
Back to top Go down
http://leonardletslooseloudly.blogspot.com/
eatme233
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
eatme233

Number of posts : 275
First Name : mike
In Game Name : _dairy king
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Aiee, forgot, I am defensive, i have no idea what i am doing and this rampage will not work because i dont know anything about offense! Aiee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1