Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunter51

application!!! Empty
PostSubject: application!!!   application!!! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Game name:hunter5135
Capital’s Coordinates: hunter 1 (-35/13)

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in? no, this is my first round im learning alot and catch on fast

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? i am currently in dot ak and was in dot bosa. members of dot ak are pretty far away. this dot huns is closer to me

3. What is your travian experience? i have been playing since may 26 and this is my first time playing

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? i am on almost all day long and several times at night

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? kinda both i have one village all offensive and anther all defensive

6. What is your army size? 1736 troops, 16 rams, and 20 fire cats

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? no i havent been attacked by anyone in a while

8. Do you use gold? no, what is gold?

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet? zero, romans dont have trebuchets

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders? not sure if you can build on an oasis

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? a very very large one. equally off. and def. troops

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? no , rams are better with ground troops to knock down a wall

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? POWER, there are many alliances and all of the huns are near the top

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? yes i am a dot ak member, but they are to far away for me to help so i would like to be closer so i can help

i know that this is my first round, but i am very active and always upgrading my army
Back to top Go down

application!!!
Page 1 of 1