Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dabears application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dabears

dabears application Empty
PostSubject: dabears application   dabears application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 am

Game name: dabears
Capital’s Coordinates: -64, -164

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in? I played on the last comx server in the NATO alliance

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? Seem to be the dominant alliance in my area. The puny alliances that invite me all the time do not interest me.

3. What is your travian experience? As I said, played the last comx server. Started this round late, but have progressed as best I can.

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? Everyday as much as possible. I am not able to log in for work so I feel if I can get a sitter I will be very competitive.

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? I started too late to be able to have a formidable offense, so I plan on being an entirely defensive account. I am gaul.

6. What is your army size? 2000 plus phalanx, 400 plus druidriders

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? M-B from dot-hun1 had been attacking me regularly for a while but that seems to have subsided for the most part. I dodged everytime as to grow my army fairly big.

8. Do you use gold? no, I wouldnt waste money on something like this.

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet? It takes 90 crop to create and 6 to feed a fire catapult, iffen that is what you are asking. If this is a trick question then, well, lol.

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders? lol

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? Miracles? Ill say....10-15 million. At least.

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? I dont have to worry about this but generally rams go with clearing wave and cats with followup waves.

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? I am a fan of Attila.

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? N/A
Back to top Go down
dabears

PostSubject: Re: dabears application   dabears application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:21 pm

any responses? what do i need to do?
Back to top Go down
aeonnz
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
aeonnz

Number of posts : 314
First Name : Teressa
In Game Name : aeonnz
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: dabears application   dabears application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Is NATO from comx related to NATO this server?
Back to top Go down
dabears

PostSubject: Re: dabears application   dabears application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 pm

i think they were considering switching but i dont know for sure, i have no real connection or allegiance to them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dabears application   dabears application Empty

Back to top Go down

dabears application
Page 1 of 1