Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for flashlights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flashlig

Application for flashlights Empty
PostSubject: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Game name: flashlights
Capital’s Coordinates: (-86 | -109)

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in? No

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? Want to join the best and I feel I have found that. I am constantly growing, I am not being farmed by anyone, I am very active, and am growing a large army relative to the size of my population growth.

3. What is your travian experience? Completely new to travian but have picked it up pretty fast. Have read through the manual and help pages to get a better understanding of game play. Have already taken over one village and am working on the second. Have also helped in the destruction of two others.

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? I am very active and am on multiple times during the day on night. Rarely do I miss one day and if I do I have a sitter. I usually have the game constantly on and checking it all day.

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? Completely on the Offensive side.

6. What is your army size? Phalanx:508, Swordsmen:92, Pathfinders:119, TT:80, Druidriders:372, Haeduans:88, Rams:6, Trebuchets:16, Hero:1. Many more troops being currently built.

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? No, but am currently on the offensive in my area.

8. Do you use gold? Yes and plenty of it.

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet? Trick question maybe but if referring to the Fire catapult it would be 6 per hour. So far I have only been a Gaul

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders? I have not been able to occupy one yet but am pretty sure you reinforce them with troops.

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? Whatever would be needed at that time. I would have to figure that out from the experience of others.

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? It would be a good idea to send them in waves to destroy the walls and important structural buildings such as the place or residence.

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? Joining an alliance that has the look and feel of being powerful and the backing to prove it. Being part of a collective group of alliances would be great. The ability to help out other members in need with the support of troops and supplies and doing what I can to grow the alliance.

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? PAR 5 . Emperor Kin and myself are looking to join an alliance together. Looking forward to joining.
Back to top Go down
flashlig

PostSubject: update   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:30 am

Just took over another village last night to bring me up to 4 villages now with pop of 1614. My troop size currently is 1713 but have many more troops in process. Very motivated to join. Let me know if I am on the right course.
Back to top Go down
eatme233
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
eatme233

Number of posts : 275
First Name : mike
In Game Name : _dairy king
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:50 pm

sounds pretty good...but i dont make the decisions.
Back to top Go down
sean13
sean13

Number of posts : 84
First Name : Sean
In Game Name : sean13

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:00 pm

His pop and troop totals make it seem like he could be a valued member of dot HUNS 3...however, a closer look at his villages shows that "-___-" of dot HUNS 2 has been farming him for awhile...
Back to top Go down
http://leonardletslooseloudly.blogspot.com/
eatme233
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
eatme233

Number of posts : 275
First Name : mike
In Game Name : _dairy king

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:51 pm

ic ic.....hm...let leadership decide.
Back to top Go down
flashlig

PostSubject: farming   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:28 pm

the person you are referring to attacked me once and that was it.
on another note I recently switched to another alliance awaiting your decision not knowing if they were enemiies or not with you. I am still highly interested and look forward to joining your alliance.
Back to top Go down
sean13
sean13

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 pm

OK...now that's a blatant lie...but most of the farming had been done in the one village before flashlights took it over. Still, I think he's better than most of our training wing. Edited to remove reports.

Last edited by sean13 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flashlig

PostSubject: attacks   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 pm

That is the three attacks and the outcome of them. I didn't have any traps at the time but 10 in my capital and now I have quite a few and have since built up a much bigger army. The farming may have been before I took the most recent village over last night. I had been farming him as well and got him to move his capital to another location and start over. I am getting alot better at knowing what it takes for a good defense and building up to have a good offense as well.
Back to top Go down
Johto

Number of posts : 33
First Name : Jag
In Game Name : Johto
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 pm

flashlig wrote:
That is the three attacks and the outcome of them. I didn't have any traps at the time but 10 in my capital and now I have quite a few and have since built up a much bigger army. The farming may have been before I took the most recent village over last night. I had been farming him as well and got him to move his capital to another location and start over. I am getting alot better at knowing what it takes for a good defense and building up to have a good offense as well.

I doubt that highly.
Back to top Go down
flashlig

PostSubject: movement of capital   Application for flashlights EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:40 pm

his name is voyager971. If you would like to send him a message go ahead and see why he moved. I took two of his villages. The secondary village first and then the old capital after he moved.
Back to top Go down
sean13
sean13

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:23 am

The way you said that, made it seem you meant our player, not the other noob.
Back to top Go down
-___-

Number of posts : 19
First Name : Ale
In Game Name : -___-
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:32 pm

SEAN 13, please dont post logs showing my troop totals on this forum, we do have spies.
flashlights. You joined then enemy. Prepare to be zeroed.
Farehaven was my farm, you took his villages, now YOUR my farm Smile
Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
Johto

Number of posts : 33
First Name : Jag
In Game Name : Johto
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 pm

sean13 wrote:
The way you said that, made it seem you meant our player, not the other noob.
Yea, that's what I thought at first.
Back to top Go down
sean13
sean13

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 pm

"-___-": I figured it was OK because it was clearly not everything you have...edited to remove them, though.
Back to top Go down
-___-

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:49 pm

Perhaps it was everything I have ; ) hehe
Thank you either way!
Back to top Go down
-___-

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Please do not consider this player for Dots any longer. His account has been wasted!
Free farm for all : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for flashlights   Application for flashlights Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for flashlights
Page 1 of 1