Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DA L33TT

Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T ) Empty
PostSubject: Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T )   Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T ) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 am

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in?no

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join?Seems like a good alliance that has things under control and are well organized..

3. What is your travian experience?1year

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing?i play everyday and like 4-6hours a day

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive?Offensive

6. What is your army size?372 i sent out a long raid so im building them up right now..so 500-600 soon

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often?no not often but hub1234...which isnt the reason why im trying to join the alliance..

8. Do you use gold?sometimes

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet?6 Very Happy

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders?10?

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame?10000

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack?no?

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you?the travian world..:lol!:but really..it would..lol

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? i was in a alliance DL which my friend said we should make which i didnt want to so i did and i told him it was going horrible so i disbanded it..
Back to top Go down
DA L33TT

Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T )   Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T ) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 am

game name DA L33T Capital Coordinates -30 -149
Back to top Go down

Allianc Application (Name ingame is DA L33T )
Page 1 of 1