Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for Membership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tay-Tay

Application for Membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for Membership   Application for Membership EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:00 pm

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in?
Yes I played the last server. I was Tay-Tay then as well and I was in the GDL-TB alliance... (they are PYN-TB this alliance)

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join?
honestly I picked this alliance to join (even though it says closed recruitment) because it seems much more put together than my own... last server was my first server and so I really didn't know what to look for in an alliance and thought GDL-TB was fantastic... but seeing as how they are making the same mistakes this server as last its become brutally obvious they don't know what they're doing...

3. What is your travian experience?
as I said this is my second server but I think my diplomacy and my actions speak for themselves... given the chance I'm a good, competative, team player who actually looks out for and helps out in pursuit of whats best for my players and alliance...

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing?
I get on multiple times a day and get on the accounts I sit for multiple times a day as well...

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive?
I play a little bit of both styles... I start out defensive and when I become strong enough to spit out troops then I become more offensive but maintain a degree of defensiveness so that I can help alliance members when needed...

6. What is your army size?
my army size right now is only 3.06-1 but thats including all my villages population... just Olympia my army size is 4.83-1

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often?
I'm not being regularly attacked by anyone... _cid just attacked me which is why I decided to just go ahead and apply for this because he said he wouldn't stop until he recieved an email from Grinder or I became a HUN... so... other than that, I haven't been attacked in days... I had a problem with NATO but I took care of it and will either become a HUN or move out of that territory (-175|-175 area)...

8. Do you use gold?
yes I use gold?

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet?
um, there is no Roman Trebuchet... Trebuchets are Guals...

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders?
I must say I don't know, I'm a Roman tribe...

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame?
oh idk... 10,000+ of everything except Pratorians... need probably 30,000+ of those to protect the city with the World Wonder... I would guess... my alliance sucked at the end of the server last time... they lost their shit and were runnin around like chickens... it was retarded...

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack?
I would have to say that I don't know... I just know that I haven't had any problems NOT having rams present...

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you?
it would mean Family... finally being in an alliance where you take care of one another and when you need help you GET it instead of having your leadership say "we don't want to spread ourself out too thin, just zero your city and move..."

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave?
I am currently in PYN-TB... and I think my answers to the previous questions make it pretty clear why I want to leave... thank you for your time in reading and any consideration I might receive...
Back to top Go down

Application for Membership
Page 1 of 1