Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for Rezo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezo

Application for Rezo Empty
PostSubject: Application for Rezo   Application for Rezo EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Game name: Rezo
Capital’s Coordinates: -89 | -135

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in? Never on USX.

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? Im surrounded by dot hun3, and my only pal is dot hun3.

3. What is your travian experience? I have about 7 months experience.

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? I play at home, I play at work, Someone usually plays for me while I sleep.

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? Considering my current position, croppers nearby all taken...mostly by hun. Im going to have to say defensive unless an opportunity opens up for some new real estate.

6. What is your army size? just a hero and 85 praets, I started fairly recently.

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? I was but he lost his army.

8. Do you use gold? Like its going out of style.

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet? Corn? Trebuchet? The roman fire catapult takes 6 upkeep

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders? lol! You testing me to see if im paying attention? You cant put a trapper in an oasis even if I could I still wouldnt because I think traps are extremely over rated. Also who fends off Defenders =P I fend of the attackers.

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? Miracle? If this miracle includes infinite crop supply ill just take 500k Equites Caesaris 10k fire catapults 10k rams couple hundred thousand praets.

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? No the wall should be down before the catapult wave comes.

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? Suspect 13s an unlucky number!

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? Im all alone.
Back to top Go down
Eshtar

Number of posts : 22
First Name : Joseph
In Game Name : Eshtar
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Application for Rezo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Rezo   Application for Rezo EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:46 pm

give him a shot! =x
Back to top Go down

Application for Rezo
Page 1 of 1