Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm finally applying!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimnor

I'm finally applying! Empty
PostSubject: I'm finally applying!   I'm finally applying! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:30 am

Game name: Kimnor
Capital’s Coordinates: -9,-195

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in?
Nope. This is my first speed round. I played us us3 last round with the same IGN and was a member of RED.

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? I want to participate in end-game and you are certainly the only one in this area that will.

3. What is your travian experience? I'm fairly new (a few months). But I read the forums and learned quickly.

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? I'm on several times a day. I am looking for a dual so I can cut back a little.

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? I am playing offensive.

6. What is your army size? ~300

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? I have only been attacked by dot players and they all quit when I told them that I intended to apply.

8. Do you use gold? No.

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? 3-5k units

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? I think you should answer that by scouting in advance.

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? win Win WIN!

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? No alliance yet.
Back to top Go down
Enderverse

Number of posts : 93
First Name : Jason
In Game Name : Enderverse
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally applying!   I'm finally applying! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:57 am

probably the best response to #12 I have read in a while. Ending troop count is a "little" low though
Back to top Go down
Kimnor

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally applying!   I'm finally applying! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 pm

Quote :
Ending troop count is a "little" low though

I haven't ever participated in end-game so that was just a guess. I have been putting all my efforts into starting more villages. I shouldn't have any trouble bringing up my troop count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally applying!   I'm finally applying! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm finally applying!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dot Forum :: Apply to be a HUN!-
Jump to: