Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LETS DO THIS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor

LETS DO THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: LETS DO THIS!!!   LETS DO THIS!!! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Emperor Kin
(-86 | -110)
Villages i have founded: 2
Villages i have conquered: 2
Villages i have destroyed: 2

1. First time playing, but im kickin some ass

2. I have other dot HUN2 members around me (Rupdawg, _Johnny Dutch). I have traded, messaged, and worked with them for mutual benfit.

3. All the experience i have, i got from the chat room, reading the faqs and forums, and figuring out by myself

4. I am online multiple times everyday all day.

5. Offensive in my game

6. 1200 phalanx, 400 swordsman, 400 druids, 300 haeduans, 400 TT's, 60 rams, 60 trebs, hero

7. Im not being attacked, i am attacking lol

8. Yes, i use Gold, too much gold

9. Not dignifing that question with an answer lol

10. lvl 23 trapper will definitely defend from defenders that are defending the oasis, asuming that they have defended it before following the correct defense protocol and defensive measures.

11. Never been to end game yet (first time playing), but hopefully 5000 phalanx 5000 swordsman 2500 druids 2500 haeduans 4000 TT's
500 trebs 1000 Rams.

12. You dont need rams with trebs, but definitley troops to protect them. Rams should go in first though (separate wave) to knock down the villages defenses

13. Being a HUN would allow me to be in the same alliance as my neighbors, strike larger villages, reinforce the alliance with my troops, trade with the alliance at 1:1, win the game hehehe

14. Me and my personal friend flashlights are in our own alliance (par 5), but we are both looking to get into dot HUN2.
I used to be in CK-BFP, but my internet went out for 3 days and i had no way to get a sitter, so got kicked out. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I now pay the internet bill, cuz my roomate is an idiot, and i have like 3 people that could be possible sitters for me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app
Back to top Go down
Bradley
Bradley

Number of posts : 45
First Name : Bradley
In Game Name : Rupdawg
Registration date : 2008-05-12

LETS DO THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS DO THIS!!!   LETS DO THIS!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:43 am

i vote in for huns3. maybe if he does well he can get moved to huns2. he has messaged me alot and he isnt doing too bad around me.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Dutch
Johnny Dutch

Number of posts : 25
First Name : John
In Game Name : _Johnny Dutch
Registration date : 2008-05-14

LETS DO THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS DO THIS!!!   LETS DO THIS!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Emperor, can you post any IGM's you and me have sent to each other? I can't recall any. Maybe we traded through the marketplace, but to be honest that is totally random. Not being a jerk here, you look like you would be good for Huns3 and I would be glad to have you. I'm just making sure you are not overstating your cooperation thus far with other Dots.
Back to top Go down
Emperor

LETS DO THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS DO THIS!!!   LETS DO THIS!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 am

It's true that we haven't spoken much, I merely asked you if dot HUN2 was recruiting. We might have traded in the market, but not personally. I just figured we were on good terms since neither of us has attacked each other during this whole game.

I mentioned you, because you are extremely close to me (as well as other members), in effect that reinforcement, trading, and attack times would be relatively close to the other key members of the alliance. Making the alliance stronger and more efficient.

As for getting into dot HUN2, that would be cool. cuz like i said, i am really close to other members of that branch.
But being in any branch of the HUNS word be great just the same
Back to top Go down
Johnny Dutch
Johnny Dutch

Number of posts : 25
First Name : John
In Game Name : _Johnny Dutch
Registration date : 2008-05-14

LETS DO THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS DO THIS!!!   LETS DO THIS!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Agreed, thanks Emp. Dutch votes yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LETS DO THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS DO THIS!!!   LETS DO THIS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LETS DO THIS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dot Forum :: Apply to be a HUN!-
Jump to: