Dot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My REapplication.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johto

My REapplication. Empty
PostSubject: My REapplication.   My REapplication. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:44 am

So, hey all, I was recently in dot, and was booted for not growing fast enough, when I asked Mr. T when I could rejoin, he said at 1000 pop, and 3:1 troops. Since then I have been working my ass off to get there.

Here I am.

Game name: Johto
Capital’s Coordinates: (-89|-99)

1. Did you play last round? If so, who were you and what alliance were you in? Yes, I did. I was Jaguarxyz of |RA|

2. Why did you pick our alliance to try to join? Because I believe that the dots are a very powerful group of players, and I believe I can help.

3. What is your travian experience? 5 months about.

4. How often and how much do you plan on playing? I log on everyday, and plan to play till the end.

5. What play style do you plan on playing? Offensive? Defensive? Offensive, but I do have defensive troops, if needed.

6. What is your army size? ABOUT 3000 macemen, 400 spearmen, 350 Paladin, 350 axemen and a hero. (Rising constantly.

7. Are you being attacked by anyone? If so, who and how often? Nope

8. Do you use gold? Nah

9. How much corn does it take to feed a Roman Trebuchet? Gauls have trebs. Romans have fire catas.

10. What level Trapper should you put in your Oasis to fend off Defenders? Can't put trapper in oasi

11. If miracles could happen, what size army would you like to have at the beginning of endgame? 20k axes, 5k teuts, 2k catas, 1k rams. (Which is actually possible)

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? If you plan to destroy the guy, yea.

13. What would being a "HUN" mean to you? Being a HUN would mean being apart of one of the most devastating forces in speed.

14. Are you currently in an alliance? If so, why are you looking to leave? N/A
Back to top Go down
Johto

My REapplication. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My REapplication.   My REapplication. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 am

12. Is it important to accompany rams with your cats when sending an attack? Woops, didn't read it properly

No it is not. Rams should be in your clearing wave, which should include atleast 1 cata, to be at the same speed as the other waves. Walls can change the outcome of a battle.
Back to top Go down

My REapplication.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dot Forum :: Apply to be a HUN!-
Jump to: